Kostos
Village Square (1)

On the left stands the church of Agia Marina, built in the 17th century and later enriched by an impressive stone bell tower. On the right, Agios Panteleimonas and its blue dome were built in 1780.

Vers la gauche
Towards left
Rue du village
Main street
Vers la droite
Towards right

The Pictorial Guides
© fusions.ch 1988-2021
All rights reserved for all countries