Stoos
Maria Hilf Chapel

The present Maria Hilf Chapel was built in 1930-1932 on the site of an earlier chapel from the early 18th century. It is built entirely of wood and stands on a small hill overlooking the entire Stoos plateau. It is a 3-minute walk from the start of the chairlift to the Fronalpstock summit.

VillageStoosbahnFronalpstock

The Pictorial Guides
© fusions.ch 1988-2022
All rights reserved for all countries