Munster
Abbey Courtyard

On the left we see the northern façade of the Prelate's building, the main remaining element of the former Benedictine Abbey of St Gregory. It was erected between 1682 and 1686 on what remained of the abbey after the Thirty Years' War (1618-1648). It houses the headquarters of the Ballons des Vosges Regional Nature Park, as well as the Tourist Office at its southern end.

Ruines
Ruins
Pl. du Marché
Market Square

The Pictorial Guides
© fusions.ch 1988-2022
All rights reserved for all countries