Meersburg
Marktplatz (3)

To the northeast, the market square extends to the Obertor ("upper gate"), which was built around 1300, when the town was expanded, to control the trade route to Ravensburg. To the left of the gate is a dead-end alleyway which seems to have emerged straight from the Middle Ages.

MarktplatzObertor

The Pictorial Guides
© fusions.ch 1988-2022
All rights reserved for all countries