Town Hall

Built in the 13th century and listed as a historic monument since 1934, this tower was the official seat of the vice-dean of Leuk, the local representative of the bishop of Sion. In 1541, the bourgeoisie of Leuk acquired it and had it converted into the town hall. It faces the castle on a beautiful esplanade with a superb view of the Rhone Valley.


The Pictorial Guides
© fusions.ch 1988-2024
All rights reserved for all countries