Aletsch ArenaLargest in the Alps, the Aletsch Glacier is located in the Bernese Alps, between the Jungfrau Massif and the Rhône Valley.
It is one of Switzerland's most impressive tourist destinations. It can be admired from the heights of the Goms Valley (Gommertal), which extends the Rhône Valley from Brig to the source of the river.
Gondolas and cable cars depart from three points in the valley: the small village of Mörel (a little over 7 km from Brig), Betten Talstation (10 km) and the large village of Fiesch (17 km).
The whole region is an extraordinary winter sports and summer hiking paradise.We would like to thank Monika König and the team of the Aletsch Arena Tourist Office for their interest and support in the realization of this exclusive panoramic shooting!
- Upon request, we create "virtual strolls" and virtual tours of places and businesses, don't hesitate to contact us to share your needs and wishes!
360° panoramas and virtual strolls
- Bettmeralp - A beautiful car-free village, reachable only on foot or by cable car
- Bettmerhorn - One of the breathtaking viewpoints to the Aletsch Glacier
- Blausee - An enchanting little lake in a spectacular landscape
- Eggishorn - One of the breathtaking viewpoints to the Aletsch Glacier
- Fiesch - A large village in the valley, one of the starting points to go up to the Aletsch Glacier
- Fiescheralp - A mountain pasture above Fiesch, where you change cable car to go up to Eggishorn
- Moosfluh - One of the breathtaking viewpoints to the Aletsch Glacier
- Mörel - A small village in the valley, one of the starting points to go up to the Aletsch Glacier
- Riederalp Mitte - A mountain village above Mörel, where you change cable car to go up to Moosfluh
The Pictorial Guides
© fusions.ch 1988-2023
All rights reserved for all countries