Aletsch ArenaLargest in the Alps, the Aletsch Glacier is located in the Bernese Alps, between the Jungfrau Massif and the Rhône Valley.
It is one of Switzerland's most impressive tourist destinations. It can be admired from the heights of the Goms Valley (Gommertal), which extends the Rhône Valley from Brig to the source of the river.
Gondolas and cable cars depart from three points in the valley: the small village of Mörel (a little over 7 km from Brig), Betten Talstation (10 km) and the large village of Fiesch (17 km).
The whole region is an extraordinary winter sports and summer hiking paradise.We would like to thank Monika König and the team of the Aletsch Arena Tourist Office for their interest and support in the realization of this exclusive panoramic shooting!
- Upon request, we create "virtual strolls" and virtual tours of places and businesses, don't hesitate to contact us to share your needs and wishes!
360° panoramas and virtual strolls
- Bettmeralp - July 2020 - A beautiful car-free village, reachable only on foot or by cable car
- Bettmerhorn - July 2020 - One of the breathtaking viewpoints to the Aletsch Glacier
- Blausee - July 2020 - An enchanting little lake in a spectacular landscape
- Eggishorn - July 2020 - One of the breathtaking viewpoints to the Aletsch Glacier
- Fiesch - July 2020 - A large village in the valley, one of the starting points to go up to the Aletsch Glacier
- Fiescheralp - July 2020 - A mountain pasture above Fiesch, where you change cable car to go up to Eggishorn
- Moosfluh - July 2020 - One of the breathtaking viewpoints to the Aletsch Glacier
- Mörel - July 2020 - A small village in the valley, one of the starting points to go up to the Aletsch Glacier
- Riederalp Mitte - July 2020 - A mountain village above Mörel, where you change cable car to go up to Moosfluh
The Pictorial Guides
© fusions.ch 1988-2021
All rights reserved for all countries