Bernese OberlandSouth of Bern Canton, from picturesque lakes to impressive Alpine peaks.
Here are just a few glimpses of this beautiful region, where we are sure to return.
The section is not very large yet, we have only passed through the area and shot a few panoramas here and there, but we have created an extended "virtual stroll" in Ballenberg, the fabulous Swiss Open Air Museum, a miniature Switzerland in real size which will sure fascinate you.
- Upon request, we create "virtual strolls" and virtual tours of places and businesses, don't hesitate to contact us to share your needs and wishes!
360° panoramas and virtual strolls
- Ballenberg - August 2020 - A large virtual stroll at the Swiss Open Air Museum in Ballenberg, above Brienz
- Brienz - July 2020 - A short stroll on the lakeshore
- Brienzersee - July 2020 - A lake with a colour that changes with the seasons
- Kandertal - July 2020 - Kandersteg and the little church Marienkirche just before the storm
- Meiringen - August 2020 - More panoramas are in the pipeline!
- Spiez - July 2020 - A stroll from the castle hill to the boat jetty
- Thun - July 2020 - A short stroll on the castle hill
The Pictorial Guides
© fusions.ch 1988-2021
All rights reserved for all countries