Central SwitzerlandThe cradle of Switzerland, where in the Middle Ages alliances were formed between Uri, Schwyz and Unterwalden, which gradually developed into the neighbouring regions and ultimately led to the Switzerland of today.
It is a particularly spectacular region, as you can see from our panoramas.
We have shot some 200 panoramas in spring 2021 in the region, then around 300 more in August 2022.
In this second series of panoramas, we went to extraordinary places that can only be reached by train, funicular or cable car: the Rigi, the Stanserhorn, the village of Stoos and the Fronalpstock, the Titlis and the Trübsee.We would like to thank Damian Süess of Lucerne Tourism, the Rigi Bahnen, the Stanserhorn Cabrio, the Titlis Rotair and the Stoos funicular for supporting us in our shootings on the most beautiful peaks in Central Switzerland!We shall probably return to Central Switzerland to bring you more of this fascinating region.
- For each destination, we show only a small selection of views, except in Lucerne where the panoramas are displayed as a virtual stroll. Further views have to be displayed using the integrated Street View arrows.
- On each panorama page, the "i" icon at top right is a link to the page of our iswitzerland.net website displaying useful information about the destination.
- Upon request, we create "virtual strolls" and virtual tours of places and businesses, don't hesitate to contact us to share your needs and wishes!
360° panoramas and virtual strolls
- Altdorf - A series of 17 exclusive panoramas
- Andermatt - 24 panoramas of the village center
- Brunnen - On the lakeshore and in the town
- Engelberg - A short stroll through the abbey's gardens
- Furka - The pass connecting Upper Valais to Central Switzerland
- Gotthard - The pass linking Central Switzerland to Ticino
- Lungernsee - Three spectacular viewpoints of the lake
- Luzern - Stroll to the wooden bridges and the old town
- Muotathal - Some views of the church and the chapel
- Rigi - At the top of the Rigi, Queen of the Mountains
- Sarnen - 28 panoramas of the town center
- Sarnersee - Two series of lakeshore panoramas
- Schwyz - Virtual stroll in the heart of the old town
- Sempach - Virtual stroll in the small city on the lake of the same name
- Stans - 18 panoramas of the town center
- Stoos - Car-free village above the Muotatal
- Titlis - Some views of a universe of ice and rock
- Trübsee - Nice little lake between Engelberg and Titlis
- Vitznau - The village where the Rigi railway starts
The Pictorial Guides
© fusions.ch 1988-2024
All rights reserved for all countries