Central SwitzerlandThe cradle of Switzerland, where during the Middle Ages alliances were forged that would gradually lead to today's Switzerland.
It is a particularly spectacular region, as you can see from our panoramas.
For the time being, we offer you first glimpses of the region, where we have shot some 200 panoramas in spring 2021.Please note: the "virtual strolls" are currently only available through the navigation integrated in the panoramas.
We are sure to return to Central Switzerland during summer to bring you more of this fascinating region.
- Upon request, we create "virtual strolls" and virtual tours of places and businesses, don't hesitate to contact us to share your needs and wishes!
360° panoramas and virtual strolls
- Altdorf - A series of 17 exclusive panoramas
- Andermatt - 24 panoramas of the village center
- Furka - Panoramas of the mountain pass connecting the Goms Valley (Upper Valais) to Andermatt (Uri, Central Switzerland)
- Lungernsee - Three spectacular viewpoints of the lake
- Sarnen - 28 panoramas of the town center
- Seelisberg - Overlooking the Rütli meadow and Lake Lucerne
- Sempach - A series of 49 exclusive panoramas
- Stans - 18 panoramas of the town center
The Pictorial Guides
© fusions.ch 1988-2022
All rights reserved for all countries