Chablais, Rhône Lowlands, Vaud AlpsBetween Swiss Riviera and Valais/Wallis, Chablais and Rhône Lowlands, surrounded by Chablais Prealps and Vaud Alps, prelude to the highest peaks that rise on the horizon.
For the moment, we present small glimpses of the end of Lake Geneva, strolls around the Castle of Aigle, on the hill of Saint-Triphon and in Saint-Gingolph, as well as some panoramas of the Vaud Alps.
This section will grow bit by bit, as we stroll in the region, follow us on our Facebook page The Pictorial Guides - Les Guides Visuels
to get a sneak preview of what's new!
- Upon request, we create also "virtual strolls" and virtual tours of places and businesses, don't hesitate to contact us to share your needs and wishes!
360° panoramas and virtual strolls
- Aigle - May 2020 - Castle, Cloître and vineyards
- Col de la Croix - July 2020 - The mountain pass and its gypsum pyramids, between Villars-sur-Ollon and Les Diablerets (Vaud Alps)
- Col du Pillon - July 2020 - Mountain pass connecting Les Ormonts (Les Diablerets, Vaud Alps) to Gsteig above Gstaad (Saanenland)
- Les Diablerets - May 2021 - Some views of Ormont-Dessus, at the foot of the Diablerets massif
- Noville - June 2020 - Jardin Instinctif (Instinctive Garden), in the Grangettes Nature Reserve
- Rennaz - March 2020 - Grand Canal of Rhône River and Beach of the Emperor
- Saint-Gingolph - July 2020 - Virtual stroll over the border between Switzerland and France
- Saint-Triphon - June 2020 - Tower of St-Triphon and chapel of St-Blaise
The Pictorial Guides
© fusions.ch 1988-2021
All rights reserved for all countries