Chablais, Rhône Lowlands, Vaud AlpsBetween Swiss Riviera and Valais/Wallis, Chablais and Rhône Lowlands, surrounded by Chablais Prealps and Vaud Alps, prelude to the highest peaks that rise on the horizon.
For the moment, we present small glimpses of the end of Lake Geneva, strolls around the Castle of Aigle, on the hill of Saint-Triphon and in Saint-Gingolph, as well as some panoramas of the Vaud Alps.
This section will grow bit by bit, as we stroll in the region, follow us on our Facebook page The Pictorial Guides - Les Guides Visuels
to get a sneak preview of what's new!
- Upon request, we create also "virtual strolls" and virtual tours of places and businesses, don't hesitate to contact us to share your needs and wishes!
360° panoramas and virtual strolls
- Aigle - Castle, Cloître and vineyards
- Col de la Croix - The mountain pass and its gypsum pyramids, between Villars-sur-Ollon and Les Diablerets (Vaud Alps)
- Col du Pillon - Mountain pass connecting Les Ormonts (Les Diablerets, Vaud Alps) to Gsteig above Gstaad (Saanenland)
- Les Diablerets - Some views of Ormont-Dessus, at the foot of the Diablerets massif
- Noville - Jardin Instinctif (Instinctive Garden), in the Grangettes Nature Reserve
- Rennaz - Grand Canal of Rhône River and Beach of the Emperor
- Saint-Gingolph - Virtual stroll over the border between Switzerland and France
The Pictorial Guides
© fusions.ch 1988-2022
All rights reserved for all countries