Cyclades Archipelago24 inhabited islands, all different. 13 islands we explored. 10 islands where we shot panoramas and created virtual strolls. Have a nice trip!
All these panoramas are available on Google Maps, Street View and our online travel guide cyclades.mobi
, where you will find all the information you need to plan your trip and enjoy your stay.
We also shot a few panoramas in Mykonos, Tinos and Delos. These panoramas are featured on our cyclades.mobi
website but they are not listed here.News and projects2020
- Between two pandemic waves, we were able to return to the Cyclades in September-October and shoot 780 new panoramas in Naxos, Paros and Syros.2021
- Our next trip will be organized according to the evolution of the situation.
Keep in touch on our Facebook pages:
360° panoramas, virtual tours and strolls
- Amorgos - A long mountainous and wild island, which remains authentic and preserved from mass tourism
- Andros - The northernmost of the Cyclades, green and mountainous, a true paradise for hikers
- Antiparos - Stroll in the only village of the little sister of Paros
- Milos - Nicknamed The Island of Colours, it´s the island where you´ll enjoy the most amazing beaches
- Naxos - The largest and highest of the Cyclades, with infinitely varied landscapes and endless beaches
- Paros - The trendy island that is starting to compete with Mykonos and Santorini
- Santorini - The famous volcanic island where villages hang on top of a vertiginous cliff
- Sifnos - The jewel of the Cyclades, an island still preserved from mass tourism but more and more visited
- Syros - The capital of the Cyclades, a fine mix of urban atmosphere, seaside dolce vita and wild hinterland
The Pictorial Guides
© fusions.ch 1988-2021
All rights reserved for all countries