Mattertal (Zermatt Valley)One of the emblematic destinations in Switzerland, famous for its Matterhorn peak and Gornergrat glacier.
In Visp, in Upper Wallis, a valley opens up towards south, climbing to the highest peaks of the Alps. In Stalden, it divides in two. One branch leads to Saas-Fee, the other to Zermatt.
Zermatt is a large car-free village at the top of the valley. To get there, you have to park in Täsch, 6km below, and take a small shuttle train.
It is a paradise for winter sports, but also for summer hikes. We made this panoramic shooting in August to show you how attractive the destination is in all seasons.We would like to thank Annika Truffer, Jasmin Marti and the team of the Zermatt Tourist Office for their interest and support in the realization of this exclusive panoramic shooting!
- Upon request, we create "virtual strolls" and virtual tours of places and businesses, don't hesitate to contact us to share your needs and wishes!
360° panoramas and virtual strolls
- Blauherd - August 2020 - A family destination 2571m above sea level
- Gornergrat - August 2020 - Amazing views of the Matterhorn and of the second largest glacier in the Alps
- Kleinmatterhorn - August 2020 - A dizzying place to admire the Matterhorn, the Breithorn and the depths of a glacier
- Rotenboden - August 2020 - Starting point of beautiful hikes through alpine scenery
- Rothorn - August 2020 - Amazing views of the Alps 3103m above the sea
- Schwarzsee - August 2020 - A small lake to take a break and relax
- Sunnegga - August 2020 - The ultimate sun-drenched family destination
- Zermatt - August 2020 - Large car-free village, starting point of the cable cars and the Gornergrat railway
The Pictorial Guides
© fusions.ch 1988-2021
All rights reserved for all countries