In the north of Switzerland, the Rhine forms part of the border with Germany from Basel to Lake Constance (Bodensee). There are many places to visit on both sides of the border.
This is a part of Switzerland where we only passed through in 2021, shooting a few series of panoramas along the way.
For the time being, we show you a preview of the region, where we plan to return for more shots during spring or summer 2022.
Discovering Northern Switzerland
- Augusta Raurica - 71 panoramas of the archaeological site of the Roman city
- Laufen - 16 panoramas of the small Bernese town of Jura that became part of Basel-Land
- Laufenburg (CH/D) - 43 panoramas of the small Swiss-German town cut in two by the Rhine
- Schaffhausen - 50 panoramas of the Munot fortress and the old town
- Stein am Rhein - 54 panoramas of the picturesque medieval city on the Rhine
The Pictorial Guides
© fusions.ch 1988-2021
All rights reserved for all countries