Eastern Switzerland and Liechtenstein
Eastern Switzerland ranges from the gentle shores of Lake Constance (Bodensee) in the north to the peaks of the Appenzell Pre-Alps and Glarus Alps in the south, with the Rhine marking the border with Liechtenstein and Austria.
This is a part of Switzerland where we have shot panoramas in only a few of the must-see places. There are many more!
So for the time being, we are only presenting you with a small preview of this magnificent region, with the added bonus of a foray into the Principality of Liechtenstein.
We are already planning to return for more shots during 2022, thank you for your patience!
Discovering Eastern Switzerland and Liechtenstein
- Appenzell - 50 panoramas of Switzerland's most colourful city
- Arbon - 75 panoramas of the old town and the lakeside
- Bad Ragaz - 43 panoramas shot during the sculpture triennial
- Balzers (FL) - 56 panoramas shot around Gutenberg Castle in southern Liechtenstein
- Glarus - 55 panoramas of the centre of the capital of Canton Glarus
The Pictorial Guides
© fusions.ch 1988-2022
All rights reserved for all countries