The Pre-AlpsBucolic and wild at the same time, the Pre-Alps offer a multitude of dreamlike landscapes.
Here are just a few glimpses of this beautiful region, where we are sure to return during the summer months to show you more places.
At the moment, this section features "virtual strolls" in Gruyère (Canton of Fribourg), in Pays-d'Enhaut (Canton of Vaud) and in Saanenland (Canton of Bern) and a foray into Valais, near Lake Sénin (Sanetsch) from where flows the Sarine (Saane), the most famous Fribourg river.
The Swiss Pre-Alps, in fact, extend much further: they stretch north of the Alps from Lake Léman (Lake Geneva) to the Rhine river. Their highest peaks are between 1500 and 3000 metres, offering both green and steep landscapes.
- Upon request, we create "virtual strolls" and virtual tours of places and businesses, don't hesitate to contact us to share your needs and wishes!
360° panoramas and virtual strolls
- Arnensee - July 2020 - Above Gstaad, a small mountain lake that invites you to go for a walk
- Château-d´Œx - January 2018 - The largest village of Pays-d'Enhaut
- Gruyères - May 2021 - Virtual stroll in the medieval city at the foot of the Fribourg Pre-Alps
- Gsteig - July 2020 - Gsteig, Bernese starting point for a hike to Sanetsch (Valais/Wallis)
- Jaunpass - July 2020 - The mountain pass connecting Gruyère (Fribourg) to Simmental (Berne)
- Rossinière - May 2021 - Virtual stroll in the village of the Grand Chalet and of the painter Balthus
- Rougemont - July 2020 - Romanesque church of Saint Nicholas, a jewel in Pays-d'Enhaut
- Saanen - July 2020 - The large picturesque village that gives its name to the Gstaad region
- Sanetsch - July 2020 - One of the rare mountain passes connecting Berne and Valais/Wallis, but not with a car
The Pictorial Guides
© fusions.ch 1988-2021
All rights reserved for all countries