The Pre-AlpsBucolic and wild at the same time, the Pre-Alps offer a multitude of dreamlike landscapes.
Here are just a few glimpses of this beautiful region, where we are sure to return during the summer months to show you more places.
This section is still under construction, three of these places (Saanen, Arnensee and Sanetsch) will later be presented as "virtual strolls" with more panoramas.
- Upon request, we create "virtual strolls" and virtual tours of places and businesses, don't hesitate to contact us to share your needs and wishes!
360° panoramas and virtual strolls
- Arnensee - July 2020 - Above Gstaad, a small mountain lake that invites you to go for a walk
- Château-d´Œx - January 2018 - The largest village of Pays-d'Enhaut
- Gsteig - Gsteig, Bernese starting point for a hike to Sanetsch (Valais/Wallis)
- Jaunpass - July 2020 - The mountain pass connecting Gruyère (Fribourg) to Simmental (Berne)
- Rougemont - July 2020 - Romanesque church of Saint Nicholas, a jewel in Pays-d'Enhaut
- Saanen - July 2020 - The large picturesque village that gives its name to the Gstaad region
- Sanetsch - July 2020 - One of the rare mountain passes connecting Berne and Valais/Wallis, but not with a car
The Pictorial Guides
© fusions.ch 1988-2021
All rights reserved for all countries