Vaud Riviera and LavauxTo the east of Lausanne, Upper Lake Geneva bathes the terraced vineyards of Lavaux and the flowery quays of the Riviera.
It is one of the most famous winegrowing regions and tourist destinations in Switzerland.
The first version of this website, then integrated into iswitzerland.net
, was born in 2017, with a long Street View route of some twenty kilometres along the lake, from Vevey to Villeneuve via La Tour-de-Peilz, Montreux and Veytaux.
Since then, we have shot panoramas in the Lavaux area, in Saint-Saphorin, Cully and Lutry.
Then we went much further on to discover the most beautiful regions of Switzerland, from the most famous to the least known.We hope you enjoy following us on this virtual journey to the four corners of the country!
Riviera and Lavaux discovery
- Cully - Virtual stroll in the largest winegrowing village of Lavaux
- La Tour-de-Peilz - Virtual stroll in the pretty little town nestled between Vevey and Montreux
- Les Avants - Some views of Les Avants, a village in Montreux heights
- Les Pléiades - A stroll through the Tenasses marsh, at the foot of Mount Pléiades
- Lutry - Port and boat dock of Lutry, in Lavaux (2 panoramas)
- Montreux - Virtual stroll in the city that hosts the world famous Montreux Jazz Festival each year
- Saint-Saphorin - Virtual stroll in the most picturesque village of the Lavaux winegrowing region
- Vevey - Virtual stroll in the most lively city on the whole Rivier
- Veytaux - Virtual stroll near the famous Chillon Castle, most visited monument in Switzerland
- Villeneuve - Virtual stroll at the end of the Vaud Riviera, at the gateway to the Chablais region
The Pictorial Guides
© fusions.ch 1988-2022
All rights reserved for all countries