Saastal (Saas Valley)Saastal is of course the valley of Saas-Fee, an amazing destination for winter sports as well as summer hiking.
In Visp, in Upper Wallis, a valley opens up towards south, climbing to the highest peaks of the Alps. In Stalden, it divides in two. One branch leads to Zermatt, the other to Saas-Fee.
It is in the Saas Valley that you will find the cable cars that climb to some of the most beautiful viewpoints on the over 4000m peaks.
The Saas Valley is a paradise for winter sports, but we made this panoramic shooting during summer to show you how attractive the destination is in all seasons.We would like to thank Joel Bieler and the team of the Saastal Tourist Office for their interest and support in the realization of this exclusive panoramic shooting!
- Upon request, we create "virtual strolls" and virtual tours of places and businesses, don't hesitate to contact us to share your needs and wishes!
360° panoramas and virtual strolls
- Hannig - August 2020 - 2245m above sea level, a starting point for beautiful hikes
- Hohsass - August 2020 - 3145 m above sea level, an amazing viewpoint on over-4000-m peaks
- Kreuzboden - August 2020 - 2400m above sea level, a starting point for beautiful hikes
- Längfluh - August 2020 - An amazing viewpoint 2869m above sea level
- Mittelallalin - August 2020 - Between two glaciers 3457m above sea level
- Saas-Almagell - August 2020 - The last village in the Saas Valley
- Saas-Balen - August 2020 - A village where you'll see one of the most original Baroque buildings in Switzerland
- Saas-Fee - August 2020 - The famous car-free village on a plateau above the valley
- Saas-Grund - August 2020 - The village where start the road up to Saas-Fee and the cable car up to Hohsass.
- Spielboden - August 2020 - Hopefully you'll be able to see some marmots there
The Pictorial Guides
© fusions.ch 1988-2021
All rights reserved for all countries