More SwitzerlandSome more panoramic glimpses of Switzerland, here and there
There are regions where we shot panoramas in different places, and there are places where we shot some isolated panoramas, or just a single virtual stroll.
In the other sections of this website, panoramic shootings are gathered by regions. The rest is displayed here.
- Upon request, we create "virtual strolls" and virtual tours of places and businesses, don't hesitate to contact us to share your needs and wishes!
360° panoramas and virtual strolls here and there
- Avenches - July 2020 - Roman arena and castle of the former capital of Helvetia
- Cully - April 2021 - Virtual stroll in the largest winegrowing village of Lavaux
- Grimsel - July 2020 - The only road pass connecting the Upper Valais to the Bernese Oberland
- La Dôle - July 2017 - Second highest peak in the Vaud Jura
- Lutry - June 2020 - Port and boat dock of Lutry, in Lavaux
- Morgins - September 2017 - Lake and Pas de Morgins (Morgins mountain pass), a family hiking spot on the border between Switzerland and France
- Romont - July 2020 - Virtual stroll in the old fortified city of the Glâne region (Fribourg)
- Räsch - July 2020 - Magdalena Hermitage, a mystical place carved into a cliff overlooking Lake Schiffenen
- Saint-Saphorin - March 2021 - Virtual stroll in the most picturesque village of the Lavaux winegrowing region
The Pictorial Guides
© fusions.ch 1988-2021
All rights reserved for all countries