Virtual stroll on the Swiss Riviera
More than 1,000 panoramas, extending on 20 km along Lake Geneva and on Montreux heights
We live in Montreux, in the heart of the Riviera. It is quite naturally in this region that we carried out our most ambitious project.
In 2017, we created a long Street View track on the lakeshore, from the tiny Eiffel Port west of Vevey to the pier of Villeneuve marina, to east.
Since then, we have been creating transverse routes set out to discover some of the most beautiful spots of the region.
Discover the Swiss Riviera
- La Tour-de-Peilz - Virtual stroll in the pretty little town nestled between Vevey and Montreux
- Montreux - Virtual stroll in the city that hosts the world famous Montreux Jazz Festival each year
- Vevey - Virtual stroll in the most lively city on the whole Rivier
- Veytaux - Virtual stroll near the famous Chillon Castle, most visited monument in Switzerland
- Villeneuve - Virtual stroll at the end of the Vaud Riviera, at the gateway to the Chablais region
The Pictorial Guides
© fusions.ch 1988-2022
All rights reserved for all countries