SwitzerlandPanoramic glimpses and virtual strolls in Switzerland, a small country in the heart of Europe, bordered by France, Germany, Italy, Austria, and Liechtenstein
Our online travel guide iswitzerland.net
extends to all regions of Switzerland, with some escapades in the neighbouring countries. It features countless photos and lots of practical information, but it does not include a panoramic section.
Since 2017, we have been shooting many panoramas on the Vaud Riviera and, since 2020, in other regions of Switzerland.
This section is growing and being redesigned bit by bit, following our trips in Switzerland and in the neighbouring regions.
To keep you up to date with what's new on this website, follow us on Facebook!
- Upon request, we create "virtual strolls" and virtual tours of places and businesses, don't hesitate to contact us to share your needs and wishes!
360° panoramas, virtual tours and strolls
- Aletsch Arena - July 2020 - Fiesch, Fiescheralp, Eggishorn, Mörel, Mitte, Blausee, Moosfluh, Bettmeralp, Bettmerhorn
- Berner Oberland - July-August 2020 - Thun, Spiez, Brienz, Meiringen, Ballenberg
- Chablais - Alpes vaudoises - March-July 2020 - Aigle, Saint-Gingolph, Saint-Triphon, Rennaz, Noville, Les Diablerets - September 2017 - Morgins
- Mattertal - August 2020 - Zermatt, Gornergrat, Klein Matterhorn, Schwarzsee, Rothorn, Blauherd, Rotenboden, Sunnegga
- Pre-Alps - Préalpes - July 2020 - Rougemont, Saanen, Gsteig, Arnensee, Jaunpass, Sanetsch - January 2018 - Château-d'Œx
- Saastal - August 2020 - Saas Fee, Saas Grund, Saas Almagell, Saas Balen, Mittelallalin, Spielboden, Längfluh, Hannig, Kreuzboden, Hohsass
- Swiss Riviera - 2017-2020 - Vevey, La Tour-de-Peilz, Montreux, Veytaux, Villeneuve
The Pictorial Guides
© fusions.ch 1988-2021
All rights reserved for all countries