Three Lakes and Aare PlainAt the foot of the Jura mountain range, three lakes invite you to enjoy the "dolce vita" with, further on, the plain of the Aare, a long river that flows into the Rhine.
The lakes of Neuchâtel, Murten and Biel, bordered by vineyards that produce excellent wines, are a prime tourist destination.
Further east, the Aare river flows along the foot of the Jura mountains, through Solothurn and other small towns before joining the Rhine.Please note: the "virtual strolls" are currently only available through the navigation integrated in the panoramas.
We are sure to return to this beautiful region to show you more of it.
- Upon request, we create "virtual strolls" and virtual tours of places and businesses, don't hesitate to contact us to share your needs and wishes!
360° panoramas and virtual strolls
- Aarberg - 41 panoramas of the town center
- Attisholz - 18 panoramas of this out-of-the-world place
- Avenches - Roman arena and castle of the former capital of Helvetia
- Murten/Morat - Virtual tour in the famous medieval town on Lake Murten
- Solothurn - Virtual stroll in the most beautiful baroque city in Switzerland
- Twann - 41 panoramas of the wine growing village
The Pictorial Guides
© fusions.ch 1988-2021
All rights reserved for all countries